17 March, 2013

I want spring

I want flowers and open toes and muscle tees and maxi skirts and I need to go to the gym. I started growing a tiny flower pot in my room and bought a pair of sandals at target impulsively. Getting over this last winter hump has been tough; a somewhat bi-polar disorder of the wardrobe. Here's an example:

 
It was so cold I forgot to take off my hair tye from my arm. Hair ties are now ~in~
 


I have never been a big fan of jewelry. I have always felt it more necessary to spend my money on clothes, they make a bigger statement.

 
Thrifted this moto vest from a goodwill a month ago. I think no one had bought it because the zipper was broken shut, but with a little maneuvering and using my car keys I was able to break it open. You can't even tell. So excited to throw it over everything I wear this summer.
 

 
Beanie, H&M (5.99) | Moto Vest, Thrifted (4.00) | Maxi skirt, F21 (14.99) | Tank, H&M (9.99) | Sunnies, H&M (I dont remember they're about 6-7 years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment